Things I’m doing this year to help the environment:
1. Reusable grocery bags.
2. Was vegan for a month and vegetarian for a month - I’m considering sticking with the vegetarian thing for the most part.
3. Planting a container garden.
4. Switching to loose leaf tea.
5. Can I count the 100 thing challenge? Because it’s talked me out of buying things so I don’t have to add them to my list.
6. Reusable pantiliners. (I just ordered them and I am so excited!!!) https://www.etsy.com/shop/epicerma?ga_search_query=moonpads&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ref=sr_gallery_1
My baby plants sprouted today and made up for the snow.
oooooh braids!!I like the fourth on the third row especially :D
can i cosplay all of these? kthnx